Travel money at the touch of a button
Using the Gatwick Express is a hassle-free way of getting to the airport – and ordering your travel money online from Moneycorp is a hassle-free way of arranging your currency. You can order from your own home, at competitive exchange rates, and Moneycorp will deliver the currency straight to your door.
If you would like to collect it, that’s not a problem either. Moneycorp has travel money branches at Gatwick’s North and South Terminals.
- Competitive exchange rates on over 60 currencies and travellers cheques
- 0% commission on currency orders
- Orders sent securely via Royal Mail Special Delivery™
- Free next-day delivery for orders of £500 or more
- Guaranteed pre-9am and Saturday delivery options available
Why not sign up for a Moneycorp Privilege Card too?
Cardholders benefit from a range of discounts, as well as commission-free currency at Moneycorp branches across Central London and most UK airports (in case you forget to order it before you leave!). With the Privilege Card, you’ll get discounts on all this and more:
- Budget car hire
- Insure and Go travel insurance
- City Sightseeing Tours worldwide
Moneycorp is the UK’s leading foreign exchange provider and traded £10.5 billion in currencies in 2010. The company serves tourists across London, as well as passengers at Stansted, Gatwick and Southampton airports. The commercial foreign exchange division provides tailored services to help businesses and individuals save money on their overseas currency transfers.