Travel together and save! If you're a group of three to nine adults, travelling together Off-Peak, you can save 34% on the price of individual tickets.
You can get the GroupSave discount on First Class and Standard Class tickets.
Find out which tickets are best for your group with our new way to buy online or ask at our ticket offices.
Terms and conditions
- Full terms and conditions are available at your local station.
- GroupSave fares are based on groups of 3-9 people travelling together at all times. You can’t travel separately at any time. If you do, you could get a penalty fare.
- You can use GroupSave discount tickets in London and the south east with Gatwick Express, Great Northern, Thameslink, c2c, Chiltern Railways, First Great Western, London Midland, London Overground, Abellio Greater Anglia (excludes Stansted Express), Southeastern, South West Trains and Southern.
- Your Railcard can’t get you any further discounts on GroupSave tickets.
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Returns for returns on the same day, subject to morning and evening peak travel time restrictions.
- You can use GroupSave on Off-Peak returns for return within one calendar month, subject to morning and evening peak travel time restrictions.
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Travelcard for travel only from stations outside of the London area. You can’t buy them in the London Fares Zones 1-6.
- You won’t be able to use GroupSave at some stations during major events, for more information visit the National Rail website.