Buying online is always the cheapest way to buy Gatwick Express train tickets.
When you buy online you have a range of convenient options for ticket delivery.
These options are:
- Print at Home e-ticket (PDF tickets attached to the email confirmation)
- Sent to your mobile (UK phones only)
- Pick up from ticket vending machine at the station (this is called Ticket on Departure, and is referred to as TOD)
If you are purchasing a ticket for the same day, just the TOD delivery option will be available and you will need to pick up the tickets from a ticket vending machine at the station. Please allow two hours before the time of booking and picking the tickets up from the ticket vending machines.
Other places you can buy your tickets are:
- Gatwick Airport and London Victoria Rail Stations
- From a self-service ticket vending machine
- Gatwick Airport Onward Travel Centre
- In-flight with various airlines, including easyJet and Virgin Atlantic
- Currency exchange outlets at Gatwick Airport (Travelex & TTT MoneyCorp).
Ticket gates have been installed at Gatwick Airport and London Victoria. Please buy your ticket before you board the train and retain your ticket for exit.