INTERRAIL SENIOR PASS Terms and conditions
1.1. To be eligible you must:
1.1.1. be aged sixty years or over; and
1.1.2. have a UK postal address.
1.2. Employees of the Promoter, Rail Delivery Group, Interrail, their families, dependants and agents and any other person connected with are not eligible to participate in the Offer.
2.1. In order to participate in the Offer, you:
2.1.1. agree to be bound by these Terms in respect of the Offer and Interrail pass terms, which can be found at https://www.myinterrail.co.uk/about-us/terms-conditions/
2.1.2. The offer is valid from 20 April to 5 May, 2017
3. The Offer
3.1. The offer is 10% off Pass value price for a One Country Pass or a Global Pass
3.2. Valid only for customers aged 60 and over
3.3. Prices quoted are for travel in Second Class
3.4. Not available with any other offer, promotion or discounted rates
4. No train ticket purchase necessary.
5. The offer is not transferable and, unless offered by the Promotor, there will be no substitutions, or cash alternatives of, for the offer.
6. The offer is subject to availability.
7. No expenses incurred in connection with entry to or participation in this Offer will be paid.
8. The winning selection of the Promotor is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. the Promotor reserves the right to refuse to accept any entry.
10. All entries are subject to verification. Incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries (including “voting exchange”) will be disqualified.
11. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions (“The Terms”) will automatically render an entry void.
12. The Promotor does not accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost, incomplete or rendered incomprehensible for any reason.
13. In addition, the winner consents that their personal data will be sent to the Rail Delivery Group, and may be used for their respective promotional purposes, in addition the winner may be required to participate in promotional activities with each of those entities.
14. Except as outlined in 15 and 16 above all personal data will be held and used by The Promotor in accordance with its www.thameslinkrailway.com/contact-us/terms/privacy-policy/
15. Participants may print these Terms and Conditions or send a self-addressed envelope to Felicity Tolley, Head of Marketing and Sales, Govia Thameslink Railway Ltd, Floor 2, 24 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AJ requesting a copy and they will be sent to you.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
17. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the Offer itself or any other matter relating to, or arising out of, these Terms and Conditions or the Offer, the Promoter’s decision shall be final. No written correspondence or verbal discussion will be entered into. This Offer is governed by the Laws of England and Wales and the Promoter and Participants agree that the Courts of England and Wales (exclusively) shall settle disputes.
18. The Promoter is Govia Thameslink Railway Limited of 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.