Ticket buying & collection
Bank Holidays 09:00-18:00
The hours shown are for the Customer Relations team on 0345 600 7245 (option 8).
Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Help points at this station can be found at the following location(s):
- Platform 1 (for trains towards Norwich) - Directly to the right of the entrance to this platform, fixed to the grey post beneath the customer information screen
- Platform 2 (for trains towards Ely, Cambridge, and Peterborough) - Between two of the three waiting shelters on this platform, fixed to the grey post beneath the customer information screen
Station Car Park
There are five cycle stands to the far right of the station car park, beyond the marked walking route for customers and adjacent to the accessible car parking space.
Replacement bus services stop in the station car park
This station has step-free access to both platforms but from different locations on Mundford Road, with approximately 150 metres between the entrances to each platform from the roadside. There is a stepped footbridge between the platforms.
This station is a category B1 station according to ORR station classification system. https://www.orr.gov.uk/media/10955
Assistance meeting point is the platform.
Details of nearest taxis are shown on station information poster
This station is not staffed. Assistance can be provided by the conductor on board, but booking is recommended to avoid any delay to your journey.
What assistance is available for customers using this station?
- Board and alight
- Ramp assistance
- Luggage (on and off train only)
- Ticket sale on board
How can Turn Up And Go (TUAG) assistance be requested by customers using this station?
- By calling 0345 600 7245 (option 4)
- By selecting the help button on the ticket machine at this station
- By using one of the two Help Points at this station
Assistance meeting point is on the platform, next to the yellow boarding ramp.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
The information in this document was generated 06/07/2022 04:17:04