Ticket buying & collection
Please call our Customer Services Centre on 0343 222 1234 (Service and network charges may apply. See tfl.gov.uk/terms for details)
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station.
- An accessible waiting room with automatic door opening is located on Platform 3.
- The waiting room is open from first train to last train
Cycle stands on platform 3
Wangeu Road, Bus Stop F, for both Westbound and Eastbound services
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format here
An accessible toilet is located inside the Ticket Hall. This toilet is operated with a radar key.
- Accessibility Category A. This station has step-free access to all platforms
- Staff ramp assistance is always available.
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 3&4.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 30/06/2022 20:18:32