Ticket buying & collection
Station main entrance
Visual and audible customer information is available via customer Information Screens (CIS), public announcements (PA) and staff at this station.
An accessible toilet is located in the ticket hall on the paid side of the ticket barrier.
- Accessible, heated waiting rooms with automatic doors are located on platforms 3 and 4.
- Both waiting rooms are open from first to last train.
Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format here
- Accessibility Category A. This station has step-free access to all platforms
- Staff ramp assistance is always available.
- Accessible seating is available on platforms 3&4
Accessible ticket machines are located in the stations ticket hall.
Staff help is available from first train until last.
We want everyone to travel with confidence. That is why, if you are planning on travelling on national rail services, you can request an assistance booking in advance - now up to 2 hours before your journey is due to start, any time of the day. For more information about Passenger Assist and how to request an assistance booking via Passenger Assist, please click here.
We operate Turn Up and Go and pre-booked assistance at this station. Please speak to a member of staff for any assistance.
The information in this document was generated 10/08/2022 08:49:23