Help with buying online
Answers to common questions about buying Gatwick Express tickets online.
Logging into your account
Planning your journey
If you want the flexibility of more than one central London stations, select ‘London Terminals’.
If you want to use buses, tubes, trams, DLR or other National Rail services in London, select ‘London Travelcard Zones 1-6’.
We’ll always show you:
- the best value ticket – preselected at the top of the list
- other single and return fares – starting with the cheaper ones
- more expensive tickets like First Class further down the list
Buying and collecting tickets
Managing your account
From your online account you can access your preferences under My Preferences from the left menu of your account.
From there simply check the boxes next to the preferences you choose to receive, and click submit:
- Travel and service updates
- Days out inspiration and exclusive promotions
- Auto Delay Repay
To comply with data protection laws and to additionally protect minors we by default choose not to send under 16’s any marketing or promotional material. If you want to receive promotions from us please toggle the slider to confirm you are 16 or over.