Save 34% on your Gatwick Express tickets when you travel in a group of 3 to 9 adults.
Travel together and save
Going to Gatwick Airport or London Victoria with friends? You can get 34% off your ticket with GroupSave when you:
- Travel in a group of 3 to 9 adults
- Book all your tickets together
GroupSave is available on Off-Peak tickets, Anytime single, Anytime Return and Anytime Day Return tickets, so you can travel at any time you like. And if you buy Anytime Return tickets, the return part is valid for a calendar month.
Groups of 20 or more
If you’re travelling in a group of 20 or more, our group booking service can help you to find the best deal. Contact them on:
- Online booking form
- 03451 27 29 20 – select option 7 (calls may be recorded)
- Minicom/textphone: 03451 27 29 40
We’ll make sure the discount applies for your planned travel, and check which trains have enough seats for your group.
Restrictions on group bookings
You can’t use GroupSave tickets during weekday peak times.
Railcards can’t be used for additional discounts on your GroupSave ticket.
Your whole group has to travel together on the same trains, even if the journey involves changing trains.
There are some days when GroupSave can’t be used on some services – for example when there are major events. See restrictions for the next 12 weeks.
Terms and conditions
- Full terms and conditions are available at your local station.
- GroupSave fares are based on groups of 3 to 9 people travelling together at all times. You can’t travel separately at any time. If you do, you could get a penalty fare.
- You can use GroupSave discount tickets in London and the south east with Gatwick Express, Great Northern, Thameslink, c2c, Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway, London Midland, London Overground, Greater Anglia (including Stansted Express), Southeastern, South West Trains and Southern.
- Your railcard can’t get you any further discounts on GroupSave tickets.
- GroupSave tickets can be used on Anytime tickets between London Victoria and Gatwick Airport only.
- You can use GroupSave on Off-Peak returns for return within one calendar month, subject to morning and evening peak travel time restrictions.
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Travelcard for travel only from stations outside of the London area. You can’t buy them in the London Fares Zones 1-6.
- You won’t be able to use GroupSave at some stations during major events. For more information visit the National Rail website