Heading away for some sun or for a weekend city break with friends? Travel together and save with a group train ticket for the Gatwick Express. You can get 34% off your ticket price with GroupSave if you’re travelling in a group of 3-9 adults and you book your tickets together.
When are GroupSave tickets valid?
These group rail tickets are available on Off-Peak tickets, Anytime Single, Anytime Return and Anytime Day Return tickets, meaning they’re pretty flexible, so you can travel at any time you like.
Gatwick Airport to London Victoria
Anytime Single with GroupSave
London Victoria to Gatwick Airport
Anytime Return with GroupSave
What if there are more than 30 of us travelling?
We can offer special discounts for larger groups. The best fares are usually available during the quietest periods.
You can book online or by visiting one of our ticket offices.
Please book in advance of your date of travel, as some routes have limited capacity and the more notice you give us the more likely we will be able to accept your booking.
Are there any restrictions when buying a GroupSave ticket?
Because the discounted rates on GroupSave tickets are so good, you’re unable to get any additional discounts through the use of railcards. GroupSave tickets can even be used during weekday peak times and your whole group must travel together on the same trains, even if your route involves you changing trains.
There are some days when group rail tickets can’t be used on some services, for example when there are major events happening.
- Full terms and conditions are available at your local station
- GroupSave fares are based on groups of 3 to 9 people travelling together at all times. You can’t travel separately at any time. If you do, you could get a penalty fare
- You can use GroupSave discount tickets in London and the south east with Gatwick Express, Great Northern, Thameslink, c2c, Chiltern Railways, Great Western Railway, London Midland, London Overground, Greater Anglia (including Stansted Express), Southeastern, South West Trains and Southern
- Your railcard can’t get you any further discounts on GroupSave tickets
- The Gatwick Express online 10% discount does not apply to GroupSave tickets
- GroupSave tickets can be used on Anytime tickets between London Victoria and Gatwick Airport only.
- You can use GroupSave on Off-Peak returns for return within one calendar month, subject to morning and evening peak travel time restrictions
- GroupSave is valid on Off-Peak Day Travelcard for travel only from stations outside of the London area. You can’t buy them in the London Fares Zones 1-6
- You won’t be able to use GroupSave at some stations during major events. For more information visit the National Rail website