Travel from Gatwick Airport to London Victoria and back at less busy times
Off-Peak Tickets – Days Out in London For Less
London calling – a fun-filled day out in the capital is just a short train ride from Gatwick Airport with an Off-Peak Return ticket from Gatwick Express. If you can travel at less busy times of the day, you stand to save even more on getting there.
When are Off-Peak train tickets valid?
Off-Peak train tickets from Gatwick Airport to London Victoria are valid on any Gatwick Express services which arrive into London Victoria after 09:50 on weekdays. They’re also valid all weekend and on bank holidays. Going from London Victoria to Gatwick Express? Anytime tickets are the cheapest options.
Why buy Off-Peak tickets?
If you’re going from Gatwick Airport to London Victoria and back in the same day, it’s cheaper to travel at less busy times. When you buy Off-Peak tickets, great savings can be made if you don’t need the flexibility of being able to travel any time.
- Buy in advance or walk-up on the day
- Available in Standard Class and First Class
- 50% discount for children aged 5-15; two kids under 5 go free with each paying adult
- 1/3 off all fares for Railcard holders
- 34% off your ticket when travelling in a group of 3 to 9 adults with Groupsave
How can I buy Off-Peak train tickets?
The best way to buy Off-Peak train tickets for your next day out in London is via the Gatwick Airport website or mobile app. Not only do we guarantee to find you the best price, there are no booking fees to pay either.
You can also buy your tickets from:
- Station ticket machines
- Station ticket offices (during opening hours)