Planned changes to train times
See if improvement works will affect your journey on Gatwick Express.
Planned engineering work
- To maintain and improve the railway, Network Rail carries out regular planned engineering works on the Gatwick Express network
- Work normally takes place at weekends or after 10 pm – but occasionally services are impacted at other times
- Information will be available here as soon as it is available
- Please check before travelling, and see our live departures and arrivals for up-to-the-minute information
We are currently in a period of ongoing Industrial Action which may impact your journey. For the latest information and guidance please visit our Industrial Action page.
Planning a journey or buying a ticket in advance?
To help plan your journey in advance, we have worked with our industry partners to upload the dates and locations of planned engineering works into the engineering works calendar below.
Online journey planners, such as National Rail Enquiries, may only be updated with works close to when they are due to happen. To find out more simply click the date that you wish to travel on the calendar below to get the full details of planned works as well as if these works have been uploaded to online journey planners.
- The furthest date that engineering work alterations have been included in online journey planners is available here
- The furthest date Advance Fares have been released for is available here
- Some tickets may not be available online during engineering works. If you're unable to find your usual ticket, please use the ticket vending machines or talk to a member of staff
Check for planned engineering works affecting your journey
Engineering work for Today
Please note that there is no planned engineering work for this date
Subscribe to email updates. Get travel inspiration, journey updates and exclusive offers delivered straight to your inbox.
We will not pass on your personal information to any organisation outside of Gatwick Express.
Should we no longer operate the Gatwick Express franchise, please be aware that we will pass your details to the Successor franchise or Secretary of State for Transport to allow you to continue receiving service and/or marketing emails if you have consented to them.
Thank you for subscribing to receive relevant updates from Gatwick Express.
Something went wrong with your submission, please try again later.