The panel’s role
Our Access Advisory Panel provides us with support and guidance in providing a network where everyone has the confidence to travel. The panel consists of volunteer passengers who share their travel experiences and give constructive feedback.
The Panel was brought together to represent the needs of all of our passengers, including:
- Passengers with visual/hearing impairments
- Passengers travelling with young children
- Elderly passengers requiring assistance when travelling
- Passengers with hidden disabilities
- Passengers with physical disabilities
This important Panel meets every two months to share their views and put practical ideas for improvements before our senior managers. Their recommendations will help to us to continue to enhance accessibility on our trains and at our stations.
We’re committed to making our services safe and comfortable for everyone. Visit our Assisted Travel page to learn more about the other ways we’re improving accessibility across our network.